Duration: 11 Days
Visit Delhi, Agra, Juipur and Mumbai
North India & Mumbai Tour Itinerary
Transfer to hotel
||City tour to old Delhi
Memorial of Mahatma Ghandi -
||Early morning drive to Jaipur
Check in at hotel
Visit the palace the afternoon (Hawa Mahal)
Sightseeing in the morning – visit Birla Mandir (Temple)
||Drive to Agra
Check in at hotel
Afternoon visit to Taj Mahal
||Drive to Delhi
(Overnight at hotel)
||Depart to Mumbai.
Free day of leisure in Mumbai.
Optional (tour to Goa).
||More sightseeing in Mumbai
Visit acupressure centre (optional)
||Transfer to airport for flight back home
Price all inclusive (hotel, flights, transport, transfers)
|10 Day tour
||R10 999.00 ppsharing
|13 Day tour
||R11 350.00 ppsharing
|Incorporating 2 days Dubai
Includes Dubai visa and transfers
|R12 200.00 ppsharing
|Points to remember:
- Please ensure valid passports (+/- 10 months)
- Vaccinations (when necessary) must be in order.
- Prices are subject to change due to airfare increase, availability of flights, and hotel availability.
- Accommodation prices are based on standard rooms and breakfast (unless otherwise stipulated).
- Tourist must travel in the dates booked otherwise price will be affected.
- Make sure that all necessary passports and visa requirements have been fulfilled.
- A travel policy, including full medical cover cancellation and curtailment insurance be taken out by tourist (unless otherwise stipulated).
While taking every precaution, Cape Essence, its service workers and its agents will not be responsible for, and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, breakdown, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any person or his or her luggage or personal property, whatever the same shall rise from, or be occasioned by the negligence of Cape Essence, their servants or agents or any other directly or indirectly in the employment of service or Cape Essence or otherwise under any circumstances whatsoever.