Duration: 10 Days
Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour Itinerary
||Depart Johannesburg for Egypt.
After custom formalities at airport you will be transferred to hotel.
||Scenic drive through Cairo…
Visit sites like ancient Egyptian museum, Old Cairo, the Ben Ezra
Synagogue – a great citadel and the Alabaster mosque.
||Drive to Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza.
||Fly to Luxor
And transfer to Nile cruise ship
We visit famous temples in the afternoon.
||We go from the Nile to West Bank to see the Valley of the Kings
We visit Edfu city in the afternoon.
||Visit the Honsu temple at Edfu.
We sail to Kom Ombo and visit Sobek temple.
After that its Aswan city.
||We visit (sail) to view the Aghan Khan mausoleum.
||Morning free to enjoy the city of Ashwan.
Flight back to Cairo.
||Transfer to Cairo airport for departure home.
|Points to remember:
- Please ensure valid passports (+/- 10 months)
- Vaccinations (when necessary) must be in order.
- Prices are subject to change due to airfare increase, availability of flights, and hotel availability.
- Accommodation prices are based on standard rooms and breakfast (unless otherwise stipulated).
- Tourist must travel in the dates booked otherwise price will be affected.
- Make sure that all necessary passports and visa requirements have been fulfilled.
- A travel policy, including full medical cover cancellation and curtailment insurance be taken out by tourist (unless otherwise stipulated).
- Vaccinations must be in order (malaria tablets etc.)
While taking every precaution, Cape Essence, its service workers and its agents will not be responsible for, and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, breakdown, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any person or his or her luggage or personal property, whatever the same shall rise from, or be occasioned by the negligence of Cape Essence, their servants or agents or any other directly or indirectly in the employment of service or Cape Essence or otherwise under any circumstances whatsoever.